VIP Transport has over 100 regularly maintained units committed to servicing the contiguous 48 states as well as the Provinces of Canada. Our equipment includes tractor-trailers, bobtails, pack-vans, climate-controlled trailers, trailers equipped with generators, and flatbed transportation. With the support of Mayflower and our affiliated agencies, we are able to offer the most efficient service within the United States and Canada.
Our fleet includes:
- Climate-controlled vans: These vans allow us to set specific temperature and humidity levels inside the trailer. This is essential when transporting vintage fine-art, delicate instruments, computer and medical equipment, wine collections, and other sensitive items. They also have insulated interiors, providing additional protection to your shipment; as well as a computer system that records the climatic levels of your shipment while in transit. Customers can request a printout of the climate graph after delivery has occurred.
- High-cube trailers: These trailers can accommodate over-sized, bulky pieces; perfect for fine art shippers. Dimensions are 53 feet long, 120” x 99” clearance on the rear door, and 144” x 109” clearance on the side door.
- Bobtails: For destinations with limited access.
- Air-ride trailers: Equipped with an air-ride suspension system that cushions the load during transit.
- Generator-powered trailers: These state-of-the-art trailers are used specifically for generator laboratory moving, and allow laboratories to be plugged in while in transit, with no loss of down time. These trailers are 110v and 220v compatible for freezers, refrigerators and Ultra-lows, eliminating the need for dry ice. Trailers are also equipped with power lift-gates and Milwaukee lifters and interior logistical tracks are used to strap cargo in place and minimize movement.
Our flatbed fleet includes:
- Specialized air-ride flatbeds that accommodate oversized objects (taller than 110” and wider than 96”) and shipments that require overhead or side loading. Perfect for pieces of fine art or aerospace objects, and for shipments that have time-sensitive installation requirements.
Our network of drivers includes non-union company drivers, owner-operators, and assistant crew members; all of whom are highly trained, qualified, and licensed. All drivers and crew members are continually evaluated on performance, and have a documented record of safety, training, and excellence. The training of our drivers and crew members includes:
- Federal Hazardous Material Regulations
- Agent Safety Officer Program
- Professional Development School
- Forklift certification
- Videos and on-site instruction
- Monthly safety meetings
- Drivers are licensed by the Department of Motor Vehicles for Class A, B, and C licensing.
- Driver Qualification and Van Foreman School
Our owner-operators handle the long-haul sector of our business. Each owner-operator is carefully screened by Mayflower Transit and must pass strict regulations. In addition, each owner-operator carries general liability insurance and workers compensation insurance.
For more information about our specialized services or to request a free quote, please contact our Specialized Services Manager, Erica Ganey, at (800) 998-4847 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Click Here to Go Back]